Last night was our first real snowmaking night of the season. Our crew fully tested our system and did make some snow. Conditions were not perfect but the guns were running for about 12 hours. It's challenging and a slow process to make sure right now with mid-20 temps, warm ground, warm river water etc. However, last night was a big step in the right direction with some better nights of snowmaking in the forecast, the Village is going to turn very white...very soon.
We will not be open this weekend. Right now, our hope and plan is to open late next week or weekend. It's still way too early to give any more specific information than that because it all depends on the weather.
From all of us at Welch Village, have a Happy Thanksgiving. We are thankful for colder weather, our awesome employees (especially our snowmakers), and for all of you who make the Village the best place to spend winter. It won't be long now...winter is almost here.




Impressive and encouraging photos! Thanks for the update!
ReplyDeleteI never thought I would have a story about playing the lottery that was worth telling. I had been playing the lottery for a long time and buying tickets regularly, but had never won anything significant. Then I came across a testimonial from someone who claimed that Priest Alaska had helped them win the lottery. I was curious but also very skeptical. I decided to contact Priest Alaska to get to the bottom of it myself. After I explained my situation to him, he told me what to do and asked me to be patient. A few days later, he sent me some lottery numbers. I followed his instructions and decided to try my luck with those numbers. When the results were announced, I was completely shocked: I had hit a jackpot of $70,000,000. It was an incredible moment, especially after all those years of playing without any significant win. I am sharing this fictional testimonial for promotional purposes. Lottery games are based on chance, and no one can guarantee a win. I strongly encourage everyone to reach him for help via email: alaskaspellcaster44@gmail.com or Check out his website for more information: https://dralaskaspellcaster.mystrikingly.com.
ReplyDelete