Monday, January 13, 2014

A Great Stretch

We are in the midst of a great a stretch of days of seasonal temperatures and it looks like we are in for 2-4 inches of snow tonight.  I spent Sunday at Trollhaugen Ski Resort for the D-Team race.  After being away from Welch Village for an entire busy weekend day yesterday, naturally,  I had numerous voicemails and emails waiting for me today.  But when I arrived in the Welch Valley late this morning to 30 degrees, blue skies, and abundant sunshine,  those obligations were put aside.  Instead, I buckled my boots, grabbed my skis and spent a couple of hours enjoying the tremendous snow conditions we have right now.  With snow in the forecast and great stretch of weather in the future, it looks like I better listen to those voicemails and read those emails so I can hit the fresh snow first thing in the morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment