Friday, February 26, 2021

Picnic tables & Parking Lots

We would like to thank the City of Red Wing for renting us several of their picnic tables for us to use the remainder of the season. It should be a great spring skiing season and patio season this year. The snow is still abundant and the conditions are just awesome right now. 

We are also doing what we can do improve spring parking lot conditions. We have contracted with our neighbors Luhmans Construction to bring in a lot of material over the next few days. A lot of this is quality base material which we hope will improve the condition of parking for several seasons. Luhmans is working on the east end of the main lot today and will work on the west end next week. 






2 comments:

  1. Glad to see some measures to improve the parking lot. Nothing like mud getting caked on and under one's boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was suffering from Herpes for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and because I was unable to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. If you need his help or you also want to get cured just the way I got mine,He also have herbs medicine to cure the following diseases;Contact. Email R.buckler11 (((@gmail. com)))………………..

    ReplyDelete